Return Policy & Shipping FAQ’s
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Exchanges (if applicable)
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
All orders should ship within 1-2 business days. For orders inside the USA, delivery is generally made 2-5 business days after shipping.
Yes, we offer shipping to all countries. All orders should ship within 1-2 business days. Delivery is generally made within 7-14 business days after shipping.
Some countries will charge you customs and/or duties upon delivery of your package.
This varies country-by-country and unfortunately we have no control over this.
All applicable customs fees, taxes and duties are the sole responsibility of the customer. Customers are responsible for being aware of and paying any customs fees and duties charged by your country.